Saturday 6/3...Final day to hand in Ticket Envelope.
Monday 6/5...Open Registration for new students begins. All day, Every day during operating hours
Saturday 6/17...last day of classes.
Monday 6/19 & Tuesday 6/20...Dress Rehearsal
(SEE SCHEDULE BELOW)
Saturday 6/24 & sunday 6/25...Dance Recitals
Monday 8/8 (Jazz) , Tuesday 8/9 (Lyrical), Wednesday 8/10 (Hip Hop)
SUMMER DANCE CAMP
Monday 8/7, 8/14, 8/21 & 8/28.
1. END OF YEAR REGISTRATION – To guarantee your child placement in the class of their choice for September’s enrollment, please take advantage of our end of year registration. (OPEN FOR STAR STRUCK STUDENTS ONLY). We will begin accepting registration on Sunday 5/7/17 from 9:00am-2:00pm. There are no registration fees, however, September’s tuition is due at this time & is NON REFUNDABLE. Open Registration for new students will begin Monday 6/5/17& will continue throughout the summer.
2. TICKET SALES – CASH ONLY. You will receive a recital ticket envelope. We will start accepting envelopes on Wednesday 5/17/17 at 10:00am. Tickets will be pulled FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. We will not accept your envelope until ALL BILLS ARE PAID IN FULL. We encourage you to pay your balance before ticket day to alleviate lines. When you pay your balance, you will receive a ticket to a separate express line. All ticket envelopes must be handed in by Saturday 6/3/17. Tickets are $25.00 each & are limited to 10 per family. If you need extra tickets we will do our best to accommodate you. Tickets can be picked up at dress rehearsal. A parent must pick them up. We will not be responsible for tickets given to students.
3. SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM – We will be offering a 4 week HIP HOP / ACRO camp on Thursdays In August 8/7, 8/14, 8/21 & 8/28. The cost is $75.00 per student. We will also offer a toddler tumbling class for 2 year old students for $50. Payment is due upon registration and is now being accepted. Space is limited therefore it will be first come first serve. All students registering for the combo class must be entering PreK-3 in September. The age divisions are based upon the student’s grade in September 2017. The schedule is as follows:
10:15-11:00…Toddler Tumbling(2 year olds) / 10:15-11:45…Acro / Hip Hop (PreK-3 & 4) / 11:00-12:30…Acro / Hip Hop (Kindergarten - 1st grade) / 11:45-1:15…Acro / Hip Hop (2nd - 5thgrade)
4. DRESS REHEARSAL – Rehearsal for the recital will take place on Monday 6/19/17 & Tuesday 6/20/17 in the Concert Hall at the College Of Staten Island. Children must arrive at their scheduled time in full costume. The schedule is as follows:
DRESS REHEARSAL – MONDAY 6/19/17
1:00…MON 1:00 T/J – MON 1:15 T/J - TUES 1:15 T/J - TUES 1:30 MOMMY & ME
2:00…MON 2:00 T/J- MON 2:45 HH - TUES 2:00 T/J - TUES 2:45 HH
3:00...THURS 2:45 T/J - TUES 3:15 T/J - TUES 4:00 HH
3:45…MON 3:30 T/J - MON 4:15 HH (K-1ST) - THURS 3:30 T/J - THURS 4:15 J/HH - THURS 5:00 CONT
4:15…”ACRO” MON 5:00 - THURS 3:30, 4:15, 5:00 & 5:45
4:45…MON 4:15 HH (2ND-4TH) - THURS 5:45 BOYS HH - THURS 5:45J/HH - THURS 6:30 LYRICAL - THURS 6:30 HH
5:30… MON 4:00, 4:45 & 5:30BOYS HH - SAT 12:00 T/J
6:00…SATURDAY 10:00 & 10:45 J/HH- MON 6:30 & 7:15 BOYS HH, THURS 8:15pm LYRICAL & THURS 9:00pm JAZZ
6:15…SAT 10:00 & 10:45 ACRO, A CHANCE TO DANCE
DRESS REHEARSAL – TUESDAY 6/20/17
3:45…TUES 4:15 T/J - TUES 5:00 HH - TUES 5:00 T/J - TUES 5:45 HH
4:30…TUES 6:30 T/J - TUES 7:15 HH - TUES 8:00 LYR - TUES 7:15 JAZZ - TUES 8:00 HH - TUES 8:45 LYR
6. RECITAL INFORMATION – The dance recitals will be held in the Concert Hall at the College Of Staten Island on Saturday 6/24/17 & Sunday 6/25/17. Please double check which show your child will be performing in.
7. BACK STAGE MOMS & DADS – If you would like to volunteer to work in the dressing rooms please sign up at the front desk by Saturday 5/20/17. I will notify you if I need your help. Back Stage helpers DO NOT need a ticket & are not permitted in the audience during the recital. No one is permitted back stage without a pass. Please understand that it is for the safety of your children.
PLEASE NOTE…THE FOLLOWING CLASES ARE CONSIDERED “BABY” CLASSES: Mon 1:00-1:15-2:00 T/J – Mon 2:45 HH – Tues 1:15 & 2:00 T/J – Tues 2:45 HH – Tues 1:30 M&M - Thurs 2:45 T/J – Sat 1:00 T/J
What this means is that all “Baby” moms will receive a pass to enable you to enter back stage at any time to check on your child. Baby Tap & Jazz classes will be performing BOTH their numbers in the SAME act. You must have your child back stage at the beginning of their act with both pairs of dance shoes labeled with their name. A teacher will be with them at all times. Remember, most children are better without their parents. After they perform, you take them into the audience to watch the remainder of the show. They will receive a trophy before they leave back stage. THEY DO NOT NEED A TICKET TO SIT ON YOUR LAP HOWEVER IF YOU WANT TO BUY A SEAT FOR THEM YOU CAN.
Videotaping is strictly prohibited.
Professional videos will be available for purchase at the show for $50.00.
Children must arrive ½ hour before show time in full costume with all their dance shoes labeled with their name. Parents are to drop children off at the back stage door upon their arrival. Children will be escorted to the dressing room & supervised by Staff.
Children will be released directly off the stage at the end of the recital one class at a time (with the exception of “Baby” classes). We will clear out the audience & ask that one parent per child remains to safely escort their child out of the theatre
All children must remain BACK STAGE the entire recital. At no time will performers be permitted to leave the back stage area. A video monitor will be set up on a movie screen displaying the show for them to view while waiting to perform. All students (with the exception of the “Baby” classes) will take part in the finale & at this time will receive their trophy then be released to their parents. Estimated show time…2 hours!
If you have any questions please call the studio or email us at email@example.com
We are looking forward to another incredible show. Thank you for your continuous support.
Miss Gail & Staff