READY TO CELEBRATE 30 YEARS OF DANCE!!!
End OF YEAR REGISTRATION BEGINS FOR STAR STRUCK STUDENTS
TUES 6/14 - WED 6/15 - THURS 6/16
CLOSED FOR MEMORIAL DAY
IT’S THAT TIME AGAIN! Our “29h Annual Recital” is right around the corner. You hace received your FINAL invoice for the year, it includes April, May & June tuition along with any outstanding balances. You’ve also received a picture & ticket envelope, costume accessory list & a tentative 2019-20 class schedule. Picture envelopes can be handed in immediately (Due by 5/11/19) & we will start accepting ticket envelopes on Wednesday 5/8/19 at 10am at studio.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER
· Monday 5/6/19…End of year registration. STAR STRUCK STUDENTS ONLY.
Wednesday 5/8/19…Ticket envelopes will begin being accepted. (10am - 3pm).
Saturday 5/11/19...Picture envelopes due.
Tues 5/14/19, Wed 5/15/19 & Thurs 5/16/19...Dance pictures.
· Friday 5/24/19 – Monday 5/27/19…Closed for Memorial Day Weekend.
· Saturday 6/1/19...Final day for ticket envelopes.
· Monday 6/3/19... Open Registration for NEW students (Studio 2:00PM)
· Saturday 6/15/19...Last day of classes.
· Monday 6/17/19 & Wednesday 6/19/19 …Dress rehearsals.
· Saturday 6/22/19 & Sunday 6/23/19...Dance recitals.
· Tuesday 8/6 (Jazz), Wednesday 8/7 (Hip Hop), Thursday 8/8 (Lyrical/Contemporary)...Company Auditions
· Monday 8/5, 8/12, 8/19 & 8/26...Summer Dance Camp.
1. END OF YEAR REGISTRATION– To guarantee your child placement in the class of their choice for September’s enrollment, please take advantage of our end of year registration. (OPEN FOR STAR STRUCK STUDENTS ONLY). We will begin accepting registration on Monday 5/6/19 at 2:00pm. There are no registration fees, however, your tuition through June must be paid & September’s tuition is due at this time & is NON REFUNDABLE. Open Registration for new students will begin Monday 6/3/19 at 2:00pm & continue throughout the summer.
2. TICKET SALES– CASH ONLY. You will receive a recital ticket envelope. We will start accepting envelopes on Wednesday 5/8/19 at 10:00am. Tickets will be pulled FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. We will not accept your envelope until ALL BILLS ARE PAID IN FULL. YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO HAND IN MORE THAN THREE FAMILIES TICKET ENVELOPES INCLUDING YOUR WON. We encourage you to pay your balance before ticket day to alleviate lines. When you pay your balance, you will receive a ticket to a separate express line. All ticket envelopes must be handed in by Saturday 6/1/19. Tickets are $25.00 each. Tickets can be picked up at dress rehearsal. A parent must pick them up. We will not be responsible for tickets given to students.
3. SUMMER DANCE PROGRAM– We will be offering a 4 week HIP HOP / ACRO camp on Mondays in August 8/5, 8/12, 8/19 & 8/26. The cost is $75.00 per student. We will also offer a “toddler time” class for 2 year old students for $50. Payment is due upon registration and is now being accepted. Space is limited therefore it will be first come first serve. All students registering for the combo class must be entering PreK-3 in September. The age divisions are based upon the student’s grade in September 2019. The schedule is as follows:
10:15-11:00…Toddler Time (2 year olds) / 10:15-11:45…Acro / Hip Hop (PreK-3 & 4)
11:00-12:30…Acro / Hip Hop (Kindergarten - 1st grade) / 11:45-1:15…Acro / Hip Hop (2nd- 5th grade)
4. DANCE PICTURES– Emerald Studios will be taking pictures at Star Struck on Tuesday 5/14, Wednesday 5/15 & Thursday 5/16. Room 3 will be available for the children to change. Company pictures will be shot on Wednesday 5/15. We will be offering a $55.00 package which consists of: (1)8x10, (2) 5x7, (8) wallets & (1) 8x10 group. An 8x10 Group Only is available for $15. PICTURES ARE CASH ONLY.
TUESDAY 5/14/19: 1:00…Tues 1:15 T/J - !:30…Mommy & Me - 2:00…Tues 2:00 T/J - 2:15…Tues 2:45 HH - 3:00…Mon 3:00 T/J - 3:30…Tues 3:30 T/J - 3:45…Tues 4:15 HH - 4:15…Mon 3:45 Boyz - 4:45…Mon 3:45 T/J - 5:00…Mon 4:30 HH - 5:30…Tues 4:15 T/J & 5:00 HH - 6:15…Tues 5:00 J/J & 5:45 HH - 7:00…Tues 5:45 Lyr - 6:30 HH & 7:15 Jazz - 8:00…Tues 8:00 Jazz & 8:45 HH.
WEDNESDAY 5/15/19: 3:30…Diva Company - 4:45…Sat 11:00 T/J - 5:15…Sat 11:45 T/J - 5:45…Sat 10:00 & 10:45 J/HH/Acro PreK4-K - 6:30…Sat 10:00 & 10:45 J/HH/Acro 1st-3rd - 7:15…A Chance 2 Dance - 7:30…KK 1 & 2 - Starz Company
THURSDAY 5/16/19: 3:00…Thurs 3:00 T/J - 3:30…Thurs 3:45 Acro - 3:45…Thurs 3:45 J/HH - 4:00…Thurs 4:30 Acro - 4:30…Thurs 4:30 J/HH - 4:45…Thurs 5:15 Acro - 5:00…Thurs 6:00 Lyrical - 5:30…Thurs 5:15 J/HH - 5:45…Thurs 4:30 Lyrical - 6:00…Thurs 6:00 Acro - 6:30…Mon 5:15 Boyz - 7:00…Mon 6:00 Boyz - 7:30…Mon 6:45 Boyz - 7:45…Thurs 6:00 HH & 6:45 Lyrical - 8:30…Adult Lyrical & Jazz
5. DRESS REHEARSAL– Rehearsal for the recital will take place on Monday 6/17/19 & Wednesday 6/19/19 in the Concert Hall at the College Of Staten Island. Children must arrive at their scheduled time in full costume. The schedule is as follows:
DRESS REHEARSAL – MONDAY 6/17/19
3:00…MON 3:00 T/J – MON 3:45 T/J – MON 4:30 HH – THURS 3:00 T/J
4:00…THURS 3:45 ACRO – THURS 4:30 ACRO – THURS 5:15 ACRO – THURS 6:00 ACRO
4:15...THURS 3:45 J/HH – THURS 4:30 J/HH – THURS 5:15 J/HH
5:00…THURS 4:30 LYRICAL – THURS 6:00 LYRICAL – THURS 6:00 HH – THURS 6:45 LYRICAL
5:30…MON BOYS HH…3:45 - 5:15 - 6:00 - 6:45
DRESS REHEARSAL – WEDNESDAY 6/19/19
2:30…TUES 1:30 MOMMY & ME
3:00…TUES 1:15 T/J – TUES 2:00 T/J – TUES 2:45 HH
4:00…TUES 3:30 T/J - TUES 4:15 T/J - TUES 5:00 J/L
4:30…TUES 4:15 HH – TUES 5:00 HH – TUES 5:45 HH
5:00…TUES 5:45 LYRICAL – SAT 11:00 T/J – SAT 11:45 T/J – SAT 10:15 “A CHANCE 2 DANCE”
5:30…TUES 6:30 HH – SAT 10:00 J/HH – SAT 10:45 J/HH – TUES 7:15 JAZZ
5:45…SAT 10:00 ACRO – SAT 10:45 ACRO
6. RECITAL INFORMATION– The dance recitals will be held in the Concert Hall at the College Of Staten Island on Saturday 6/22/19 & Sunday 6/23/19. Please double check which show your child will be performing in.
Sat 6/22/19 12:00pm
Sat 10:00 Acro
Sat 10:45 Acro
Sat 10:00 J/HH
Sat 10:45 J/HH
Sat 10:15 “A Chance 2 Dance”
Sat 11:00 T/J
Sat 11:45 T/J
Sat 6/22/19 3:30pm
Mommy & Me
Thurs 3:00 T/J
Thurs 3:45 Acro
Thurs 4:30 Acro
Thurs 5:15 Acro
Thurs 6:00 Acro
Thurs 3:45 J/HH
Thurs 4:30 J/HH
Thurs 5:15 J/HH
Thurs 6:00 HH
Thurs 4:30 Lyrical
Thurs 6:00 Lyrical
Thurs 6:45 Lyrical
Sat 6/22/19 7:00pm
Tues 1:15 T/J
Tues 2:00 T/J
Tues 2:45 HH
Tues 4:15 HH
Tues 4:15 T/J
Tues 5:00 HH
Tues 5:00 J/L
Tues 5:45 HH
Tues 5:45 Lyrical
Tues 6:30 HH
Tues 7:15 Jazz
Sun 6/23/19 1:00pm
Mon 3:00 T/J
Mon 3:45 T/J
Mon 4:30 HH
Mon 3:45 Boyz HH
Mon 5:15 Boyz HH
Mon 6:00 Boyz HH
Mon 6:45 Boyz HH
Tues 8:00 Jazz
Tues 8:45 HH
Thurs 8:15 Lyrical Adults
Thurs 9:15 Jazz Adults
7. BACK STAGE PASSES– If your child is in a “Baby Class”, you will receive a pass to go back stage. No one is permitted back stage without a pass. Please understand that it is for the safety of your children.
PLEASE NOTE…THE FOLLOWING CLASES ARE CONSIDERED “BABY” CLASSES: Mon 3:00 T/J /
Tues 1:15 T/J & Tues 1:30 M&M - Tuesday 2:00 T/J & 2:45 HH - Thurs 3:00 T/J – Sat 11:00 T/J
All “Baby” moms will receive a pass to enable you to enter back stage at any time to check on your child. Baby classes will be performing BOTHtheir numbers in the SAME act. You must have your child back stage at the beginning of their act with both pairs of dance shoes labeled with their name. A teacher will be with them at all times. Remember, most children are better without their parents. After they perform, you take them into the audience to watch the remainder of the show. They will receive a trophy before they leave back stage. THEY DO NOT NEED A TICKET TO SIT ON YOUR LAP HOWEVER IF YOU WANT TO BUY A SEAT FOR THEM YOU CAN.
Videotaping is strictly prohibited. Professional videos will be available for purchase at the show.
Children must arrive ½ hour before show time in full costume with all their dance shoes labeled with their name. Parents are to drop children off at the back stage door upon their arrival. Children will be escorted to the dressing room & supervised by Staff.
Children will be released directly off the stage at the end of the recital one class at a time (with the exception of “Baby” classes). We will clear out the audience & ask that one parent per child remains to safely escort their child out of the theatre
All children must remain BACK STAGE the entire recital. At no time will performers be permitted to leave the back stage area. A video monitor will be set up on a movie screen displaying the show for them to view while waiting to perform. All students (with the exception of the “Baby” classes) will take part in the finale & at this time will receive their trophy then be released to their parents. Estimated show time…2 hours!
If you have any questions regarding the information in this newsletter, please call the studio or email us at email@example.com
We are looking forward to another incredible show. Thank you for your continuous support.
Miss Gail & Staff
oPEN TUMBLING W/ MICHELE ZULFERINO EVERY MONDAY NIGHT 6:00-6:45pm.
$40/month if registered
$20/DROP IN class.
(718) 948-0593 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org